Training students online since 2009!
Benefits of the Hacking Dojo instruction method:
- Learn through video tutorials, geared towards your own personal skill level
- Connect directly to live support – one of our instructors will be there to assist
- Hack away with 24/7 access to our online hacking lab, designed to emulate real-world networks
- Schedule one-on-one mentoring sessions with an instructor
- Gain access to special tools and tutorials throughout your training
Click here to join us and begin your training!
“The course material is great and very closely follows Tom’s book, “Professional Penetration Testing: Creating a Formal Hacking Lab.” The homework assignments for each week’s lesson are concise and easy, as long as the student understands the content within said lesson.”
– Dan Kennedy
The Ethical Hacker Network – Course Review: Hacking Dojo – Shodan Foundational Class
“A single resource addressed all of the [best security practice] questions, and did not present any technically insecure practices without also having some description of the risks inherent to those practices. […] In this specific case it is worth pointing out that Professional Penetration Testing, 2nd Edition, by Thomas Wilhelm is the work that managed to address each point.”
– Wesley McGrew, Ph.D. Director of Cyber Operations
Black Hat USA 2016 – Secure Penetration Testing Operations: Demonstrated Weakness in Learning material and Tools
“Since starting Hacking Dojo, I have gone through the first three levels […] Mukyu (novice), Shodan (foundational) and Nidan (intermediate); despite having spent the better part of 2 years in the OSCP course there was just not enough pieces to the over-all puzzle that are given to you by offsec. Great, they go over 90% of what you need to know to carry out a pentest – but none of it includes the experience one would need to see those ‘red flags’. Hackingdojo is filling in these gaps that the self-education forced upon one, by offensive security causes. If I could do it all over again, I would have done Hacking Dojo.”