For those interested in understanding a bit more about what the Hacking Dojo is about, we are including links to material from the Hacking Dojo. Some of this material is reserved for students of the Hacking Dojo, and are provided here for quick reference to the student Wiki.
The following downloads are available for free to the Internet community:
- De-ICE S1.100
- De-ICE S1.110
- De-ICE S1.120 – Courtesy of student Chadwick B.
- De-ICE S1.123 – Also known as the Hackerdemia LiveCD
- De-ICE S1.130 – Courtesy of student Cody M.
- De-ICE S1.140 – Courtesy of students Michael N. and Patrick B.
- De-ICE S2.100Web Links
The following downloads are available for for free to the Internet community:
- Tutorial: John the Ripper – Why You Are Doing It Wrong
- Conference Presentation: Penetration Test LiveCDs – DefCon 15
- Conference Presentation: Hacking WITH the iPod Touch – DefCon 17
- Conference Presentation: Staying Connected during a Revolution or Disaster – DefCon 19
The following videos are available to for free to the Internet community: